“Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:” – Proverbs 31:28, NIV
Motherhood is a lifelong assignment. The Lord has entrusted you with the responsibility to nurture, uplift, and unconditionally love His children. Here’s a Mother’s Day blessing for you:
- May God bless you with the grace to be a mother. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- May God allow you to see the purpose and plan that He has for your child’s life. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- May you surrender your will for God’s will. (Luke 22:42)
- May you fervently pray for your children. (Luke 18:1-8)
- May you not waiver in raising your children in the truth of Jesus Christ. (2 Timothy 3:12-17)
- May the Holy Spirit convict you to apologize and reconcile when you make a mistake. (Matthew 5:23-24)
- May God bless you to be an accurate source of wisdom and knowledge for your children. (Proverbs 31:26)
- May your children grow healthy and strong and be filled with wisdom. May God’s favor be on them. (Luke 2:40)
- May your mothering bear the Fruit of the Spirit. (Galatians 5:22-23)
If no one wishes you a happy Mother’s Day, know that you are loved and appreciated by God Almighty Himself. He made you a mother on purpose. Happy Mother’s Day!
Want to receive additional devotionals, scripture reading calendars, and other creative worksheets to help you build your relationship with Christ? Sign up for the monthly Free Woman, Create! Newsletter.